The Oxa Shirt
The Oxa Shirt
Order now, ships in early April
A seamless garment made of eco-friendly micro-modal fabric creates a natural, breathable, and stretchable feel. The garment is integrated with smart components that measure breathing (RIP), electrocardiography (ECG), and temperature.
The garment fits tightly to your body in order for Oxa to sense your heart and breathing. Measure yourself, and follow the instructions to determine your size.
82% MODAL 15% POLYAMIDE 3% ELASTANE
SMART COMPONENTS: PhantomTape and ElectroSkin are e-components developed and produced using bodyGuard by Nanoleq.
– E-components placed near the heart and lungs
– Other wearables rely on the pulse and are not as accurate
– BLE compatible electronics
Breathing Rate and Depth
– Smart stretchable wire (PhantomTape) accurately measures movement of the abdomen
– Using respiratory inductance plethysmography (RIP)
Heart Rate & HRV
– Dry electrodes (ElectroSkin) are used to monitor the electrocardiogram, providing HR and HRV continuously
Brought to you
DO NOT WASH THE SENSOR!
KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE!
- Machine wash delicate max 30°C (cold)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not wring
- Use wash bag
The Oxa Shirtfrom $169
Free shipping and returns within 14 days in the US.
Oxa sensor technical details
- Durable plastic casing
- Soft silicon protective ring
- Gold-plated interface
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Connects to Oxa Life app on Android and iOS
- Automatic firmware updates via app
- Infrared temperature
- 3D accelerometer
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 38 x 38 x 12.5 mm (1.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 in)
- Weight: 9 g (0.3 oz.)
Battery & Power
- Rechargeable Li-Pol battery, up to 27 hours per charge
- Full charge in 150-180 minutes
- USB-C input, including USB-C to USB-A cable
- Splash proof
- Tested in 0 - 45 °C environments, between 10 and 80% relative humidity
- Max. Altitude 2,500 m
Frequently Asked QuestionsSee more FAQs
Check the Oxa size guide to receive guidance for determining your measurement.
Measure your abdomen at the bottom of the breastbone, with the string or tape measure completely horizontal around the back and sides. Due to the necessity for precise sizing, ask someone you trust for help measuring, and trust the measurement rather than your “usual” size. Oxa fits closely, and it is common for users to fit best in a size smaller than their assumption.
Oxa is developed and tested according to consumer safety requirements for the European Union (EU), United States (US), Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK), and Canada. Purchasing Oxa includes shipping within these areas. For the fastest possible delivery, orders are dispatched from both the EU and US.
Orders include shipping and handling, as well as return shipping, if authorized by Oxa's support team. Customs and handling fees must be paid by the recipient in coordination with the tax or import authorities.
We look forward to expanding our shipping regions as we grow. Follow us on social to stay updated Oxa's journey.
The Oxa sensor connects via Bluetooth to the Oxa Life app, which is available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. The app is developed and tested for compatibility with iOS version 12.0 and later (recommended on iPhone 8 or newer) and Android release 5.0 and later.
To begin using Oxa, connect the sensor to the app via Bluetooth and choose a log-in method to create an account.
Oxa unlocks your breathing for better focus, energy, relaxation, and sleep. Because Oxa is more than a monitoring device and is designed for comfort in various scenarios, you have the flexibility to choose when you wear and use Oxa, for example:
- In the evening after running errands or coming home from a long day at work, you can slip into Oxa to wind down.
- Use Oxa in the morning, and choose an exercise to energize you and prepare you for the day.
The system requires the sensor, garment, and app. When connected to your sensor via Bluetooth, the Oxa Life app provides exercises and insights. Throughout the duration of the Oxa journey, the live measurements from the Oxa sensor are instantly displayed in the Oxa Life app and stored in your Oxa account.
Oxa provides biofeedback data on breathing rate and depth, heart rate variability, and body temperature in real time without averages or estimates. The Oxa sensor measures breathing rate and volume by a process called respiratory inductance plethysmography (RIP). Electrocardiography (ECG) reads heart rate and heart rate variability while an infrared temperature sensor captures skin temperature.
In the first version of the Oxa app, our algorithms also calculate your calmness score, which considers your heart rate, breathing rate, and heart rate variability (HRV). From 1 (high stress) to 10 (optimal calm), you see your calmness in real time, as you breathe and connect with your body through Oxa.